Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pre-Premiere

Are you as excited as I am about the new season starting tomorrow? It's been a long summer for us all to wonder what magic will do to Storybrooke.

In a preview, Regina is shown to have lost her powers, but I wonder about that. Did she really lose them or is that perhaps a nightmare shown just to tease us?

I wonder what will happen to August/Pinocchio. He's supposed to be a regular character, but will he immediately be released from his wooden state of being?

If you have read the recent articles, read the episode listings on TVGuide,  or seen the previews, you've seen/read enough to give you a taste of what is to come. Sometimes I wonder if I should even watch them, but I can't help myself.

I am planning to watch the season one finale tonight, in preparation and anticipation of the premiere tomorrow night. Remember to watch the retrospective, "Magic Is Coming" at 7pm/6 Central, Sunday, September 30, followed by the season premiere at 8/7c.

The next time you hear from me, it will most likely be following the premiere. Oh, happy Sunday night!!!  :D  Wheeeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. What do you think will happen next in the worlds of Storybrooke and Fairy Tale?