Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Welcome To Heart Of Storybrooke!

For the followers of Once Upon A Time in Cooky's World and new followers of Heart Of Storybrooke, thank you for sticking with me through the transition from the old blog to the new!

For my new followers, I usually post on Tuesdays or Wednesdays following the new episode. I will try to post sooner this year, but I like to view the episodes at least three times before I write about it, to be sure I didn't miss anything important. It's amazing what you miss the first time through! I just enjoy the episode for itself when it first airs and watch it again over the next few days to pick up information and clues.

Until the new season starts, I won't be posting much, but I wanted to get the transition under way.



Remember, the new season starts on Sunday, September 30 at the regular time of 8pm (7pm central time) on ABC.
On Sunday, September 30, we get a special treat to whet our appetites: A special retrospective airing prior to the season premiere, at 7pm (check local listings to be sure of the time in your area).

Hold your breath... Magic is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. What do you think will happen next in the worlds of Storybrooke and Fairy Tale?